Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

Merry Christmas to everybody! I can say it came and went kinda of fast. I was able to spend Christmas with my family this year. I haven't been home for This day since 2002! It was bitter sweet because on the one hand I was able to spend it with my family and on the other my husband wasn't here. I really missed him!!!! He was able to call me Christmas eve and this morning. I am very grateful for that. He is doing OK. He is just really sick right now. The sad part is I can't say this is the first Christmas with out him and it won't be the last. Kate was able to talk to him this morning and told him Santa came over last night. Santa (my dad) made a special trip last night and delivered presents to Kate. Kate was a little shy at first but came around at the end. I was so excited I was able to take a picture of her with him. The last time I got one was when she was 4 months old. The big surprise for Kate was that he made yet another stop at our house this morning and brought more presents. She actually hugged him goodbye. That was awesome. We had what I called a Tex Mex dinner. We had turkey,stuffing and ham.(tex side) Tamales and Jalapenos made the mex side. It was delicious. My mom went out the window with dinner this year. I can say this Christmas was better than the first one I spent with out my husband! Now we are just waiting to bring in the new year! Everyday that goes by is a day closer to my husband getting home... Maybe we won't be with out him next year. Here is a pic of Kate with Santa!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: