Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's been 2 weeks!

Well I really started my blog a week after my husband left. But today makes 2 weeks since he left. For some 2 weeks might not seem like nothing but to a military wife it means a lot! I will say I am very proud of myself for taking it better this time than the last.(Thanks to my friends and family.) Don't get me wrong it is still hard. I do find myself sometimes through out the day thinking about him with tears in my eyes. 15 months!!!!!!! Although we are all hoping for 12!!!! He called me Tuesday morning and is doing fine. He is alittle tired but fine. And that has pretty much been the only phone call since last Wednesday. Although we have been communicating via myspace it's not the same. I love to hear his voice as often as possible. He is still in Kuwait and will be in Iraq soon. Life hear in Texas is good. I am very busy with Kate trying to make up for lost time. I can't believe it will be a week tomorrow when I arrived. I will say being here is making time fly.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
This is my hero, my bestfriend and the love of my life. I'll see you soon Babe!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

wow, you've been gone a week. doesn't seem like it. time is flying, which is awesome! i'll talk to you soon.