Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm In Texas

Well I made it to Texas on Friday the 14th. Jamie and Jessica helped me on my last day in Hawaii. Jamie let me stay at her house and Jessica gave me and Junior a ride to the airport. The flight was Ok. I guess it was just the anticipation of seeing my little one that made it way to long. I finally got to hold her in my arms again for the first time in 2 months. She is so big and thick. She is a completely different little girl. She is polite and doesn't fuss as much as she use to. Staying with my mom really made a difference. I will say I am a little bit sad leaving loved ones in Hawaii. I can say that I can't wait to see them again. I have been in Hawaii for four years and these last 9 months were the best ones ever. Thanks you guys! I will say also that I am happy to be home for a while. Time here is flying. I am keeping busy and waiting for my car to arrive. Luckily for me I did most of my Christmas shopping in Hawaii. I am pretty much set. By the way Junior is doing fine. He is just trying to adjust to the new smells around here. But overall we are all doing ok. I am very greatful to be with my daughter again. There is no place like home


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: