Monday, June 2, 2008

June (I am so glad you are here) I think!

First I want to start off by saying I am glad May is bleeping over! I thought after April we would get May flowers.. But no we got May Shit! Well the first 2 days of the month having been all that great but not all that bad either. June 1st nothing new. Kate and I just hung out at my mom's for our last Sunday home cooked meal by her. She had surgery today on her right shoulder. I don't remember exactly what she had done but her shoulder will be out of commission for about 6 weeks. She is doing ok. She had a little complication with the anestisia(don't know if I spelled that right) but is ok tonight. She is not in much pain right now but her shoulder is still numb. So we shall see how she feels tomorrow! These next few weeks coming up should be pretty interesting.

Also today was my brothers 26th birthday! He was the one that took and picked up my mom from her surgery! My sister and brother are the same age right now until Friday when my sis turns 27. (crazy huh)!

My princess graduated from gymnastics today! Today was the last day of gymnastics. She started back in January! They did their normal class with the difference that we were allowed inside to take pictures. Normally we watch through a glass window. Today was show off week. After their normal class was done they each when up to recieve a graduation medal.. Kate's first medal!!! YAY!!! I took lots of pictures and video of course for Papa to see! I enrolled her for tap and ballet for fall semester! She will also be going to camp in July and August for a couple of weeks there also.. Here are some pics of Kate on her last day of flip school!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

She looks so cute! And she's going to love dance. June will be better!!

Unknown said...

She is so "flippin" cute! LOL Glad to hear that your mom made it through surgery ok and hope she heals quickly.

theresataylor said...

Looks like Kate had a lot of fun!!