Saturday, June 28, 2008

Webcam/Wall-e

For the first time through out this bleeping deployment I got to see my hubby on the webcam! We got to see each other on Wednesday!! :) It was bitter sweet as it was wonderful to see him again and hard not to have him home or be able to touch him! He looks great. He was all sweaty but still looked yummy! LOL! I was hesitant for him to see me as he has no idea I am doing this diet. I don't want him to see me until he gets off that plane. I managed to let my hair down and put it in front like covering my boobies. I also only put the camera half way! Clever huh? lol! We were not on there for to long because the stupid thing cut us off. I am not complaining!!! This is probably the only time we will do it but I am very grateful we did.. Best thing ever invented I must say!

I took Kate yesterday to see Wall-e.. It was a very cute movie! Not very much talking during the first 40 minutes or so but very cute! We liked it. Kate laughed a lot and had a great time! We both did!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i'm so glad you finally got to use the webcam! i'll be crossing my fingers that you'll get to see him more.
we are going monday to see wall-e. the kids are really excited.