Friday, June 6, 2008

Single digits Baby!! uuuah uuuuah!

OMG!!! We made it to the single digit countdown! 6 down 9 to go!!!! 9 baby!! Hell yeah! And 2 months to go for R&R! After R&R it will be 7 to go. Oh yeah! This week has been kinda of crazy. I have only heard from my hubby once this week. He sent me a few emails on myspace. Still very gratefull for anything I can get. I am just so glad we are moving right along! 6 months have passed!!!! Happy dance!!
6 mons down

As I mentioned on another blog my mom had surgery on her shoulder. They had to repair her rotator cuff or something along those lines. So I have been going back n fourth to help my mom.

On another note my hubby and I celebrated our We met 5 years ago in person anniversary! For the ones who don't know we met on the internet 5 years ago in Feb. He flew out from Hawaii June 1st to come see me for the first time. He landed in Houston on June 2nd. We thought it wasn't going to happen because a lot of shit happened that day. From his debit card being stolen and being delayed for 2 flights. But he finally got to Houston and the rest is history I guess! We married 4 months later. So we kinda don't have a first date anniversary we have when I first saw you anniversary! I still can't believe it was 5 years ago!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
This pic was taken during this time! I believe it was like June 7th 2003! Don't we look hot and sexy! Well I was told I look more like a bit--. LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy "1st day we saw each other" anniversary! LOL And yes, single digits are GREAT! We will make it through this friggin 15 months!!!

Jamie said...

yay! single digits!!
and happy anniversary =)