Monday, March 24, 2008

28 already!!!!

So I turned 28 today!! Not a great reminder on getting closer to 30.. Well the day started off with a wake up phone call from my mother.. She does it every year.. She wanted to take me out to lunch and drinks.. My hubby called around 12:30 pm for a quick wishing me a Happy Birthday!! Made my whole day.. My best friend jamie tried to find him at walmart but had no luck.. LOL!! Hey she tried.. Well talk to my hubby for about 3 min.. Kate and I left to mom's house.. My mom took me out to Joe's Crabshack.. Love the seafood place.. They have a playground which allows us to hang out longer.. I had a white russian... As some of you may know (Jamie) that is my favorite drink.. I had a shrimp platter and Kate had pizza and fries.. Delicious.. My brother told our waiter today was my b-day.. So they came out and sang to me.. Pretty cool. When we got home my dad had a cake waiting for me.. Yummy! The best part is yet to come but I didn't know this.. When I get home and check my mail I had 3 boxes waiting for me.. My hubby sent me a 24 kt red rose with a card that said. I love you not only for who you are but for who I am when I am with you.. AHHHHH! The rose is so beautiful. He said he chose this one so it would last me forever.. He scored triple points for this.. LOL!!! He also sent a box to Kate with an ACU top for her and my nephew.. He had the ACU tops done exactly like his.. He also sent Kate the Alvin and the chipmunk movie and a Dora ACU backpack.. She loved everything..A reminder of how wonderful my husband is. I miss him so much everyday. The 3rd box had goodies from my friend Jamie back in Hawaii. She also scored brownie points for this.. I will be doing some major babysitting when I get back.. Inside the box was a I love my soldier shirt,a 4 pk of my favorite drink white russians,a frame with our street on it and a pic of the house I left behind,a Hawaii magnet,singing birthday card,a copy of the Army times,chewies for Junior and a princess puzzle for Kate.. She went above and beyond for me today!!! She is awesome.. What a perfect way to end my b-day.. I was so happy I had tears on my eyes.. I am enjoying a drink as I sit here and write this.. Thanks Jamie!!!!!!! I took Kate to flip school... This is one birthday I will have with me forever.. The only thing missing was my hubby but maybe next time they will have him at walmart.. Thanks to everyone who helped make this day a special one..
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i'm so glad you had a good day. i just wish i could've been there to see hot guys and get crabs too, lmao!!! i tried to be creative with the box and send army stuff you can't get there. anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!! miss ya!