Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bounce on it!!!!

Today was a normal day! I recieve magazines in my mail about my area all the time. My area is fairly new and I don't know it to much. So I went exploring past my street. Well I found a few things. First of all I found a post office about 5min from my house. All this time I have been using the one by my mom's house. Next I found Picasso's Place it is an art studio for kids. They offer childcare!!!! And the last thing I found because I didn't go that far from my house is Bounce on it!!! I had already heard about places like this but never seen them.. Well I saw it. It is a large humongous room with tons of bouncers in it. It must of had like 10 or more.. It is only for 12 and under which it great for my little one. It only cost 5 dollars for Kate to get in. They go by age on price. So you can be there from open to close and only pay 5 bucks. Take that Chuck E Cheese. LOL!!! Kate had a blast. She jumped and got on the slides and just ran every where. WHen we have our rainy days this will be the place I am taking Kate.. I really am missing Hawaii but at the same time I am glad to be doing different stuff.. Stuff like this you don't find over there.. I found another bouncing place right acroos the street from my house.. Jump n Jungle is the name of that one.. It looks like I will have alot to choose from for Kate's Birthday..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! I am so totally jealous! That looks like so much fun. I miss different stuff like that too...never thought the beach would get "boring". LOL

Jamie said...

looks like she had a great time - and what a great way for you to keep your sanity!!