Saturday, March 29, 2008

Somewhat of a lazy day!

Well today was a very cloudy day! Kate and I didn't do a whole lot today.. But I decided to make homemade play dough! My mom gave me this recipe that she got from a friend a long time ago. Kate loved that we got to use messy stuff like flour and salt oil and other stuff.. We were suppose to make blue.. I really don't think it looks blue it looks more like teal..LOL.. We also attempted orange and that one came out better.. Well at the end the kitchen was a disaster. I forgot to take a pic for those of you who think I am clean freak to believe me. I had flour on the floor and Kate decided to put water on the already done dough! After it was all done I was like OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This ended around 5:30 pm and my friend Lillian was coming over to go to dinner and drinks. Well I did my magic and got it done by 8.. I had to call her and delay an hour. Well we went to Chilis which I thought was funny cuz my friends back in Hawaii were doing parents night out and they were also going to Chilis.. LOL!!! We did dinner and then came back to my place to chat and catch up! It was nice talking to another adult.. Tomorrow it's family day at my mom's house. Well if it doesn't rain.. So we shall see.. Here are some pics of the homemade crap! LOL!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

homemade playdough. i've never tried that before, i might get the recipe from you. we went to chili's too! what did you get?

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Homemade fun is usually the best...even though you get stuck with the clean-up. And it makes such great memories!