Friday, April 11, 2008

4 months Down!!

We made it to 4 months.. We actually made it to 4 months on the 6th of this month.. I would rather not go into to much detail about making it to 4 months..It isn't the greatest month as my sanity has been put to test to many times.. And our deployments are going to stay the same.. We weren't included in the 15 to 12 months.. But we kind of already knew it.. We still hoped though.. Well Leo is ok.. I got a call from him today and couple of text messages this week.. So greatful for his cell phone.. We haven't done a whole lot.. I did pick up her piggy this week.. I recieved a what I would call an emergency box from my most awesome friend Jamie! The night my sanity was tested I called Jamie in a heart beat.. Well a couple of days later I got her box in the mail.. She put all my favorite stuff in it.. M&Ms with and withouot peanuts,oatmeal chocolate chip cookies,Lavender body wash and bubbles,Johnson's baby night time lotion which let me tell you works wonders on adults.. I didn't know that but she recommended that I used that since I was having trouble sleeping! OMG!!! I loved it.. I recommend it to everybody! She also put a note in there.. I have it on my cork board on my desk! I never realized we also as wives of deployed soldiers need care packages once in a while! I miss my hubby with all my heart and I am thankful for all the wonderful friends god helped me find! The box made me feel a whole lot better!!! Every friend should do that for each other.. My hubby is ok now but we will be tested again soon.. Preparing myself for that! Tonight I went to the gym and worked my but off. I came home and just started making care packages for my hubby and his guys.. I made like 5 boxes.. Making care packages keeps me distracted.. Kate went to gymnastics for a couple of hours.. I had a few hours to myself tonight.. That always comes in handy.. Tomorrow I am going to Olive Garden with my mom for lunch and catch up on my cleaning..
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Here are some pics of the finished piggy!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Here we are at my mom's house! It was really hot that day! But the kids had a blast!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: