Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Going crazy not knowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recieved a phonecall 2 nights ago from another wife and was told that our guys had engaged in hostile fire or firefights... I ' don't remember her exact words.. My heart dropped and I couldn't breathe..Couple of guys from another platoon were injured and couple of strykers sustained damage.. I am going insane not knowing how my husband is doing.. I know Sunday night he was ok and I haven't heard anything since.. My friend Jamie tells me no news is good news and that is what I keep thinking.. After I hung up with Theresa I called Jamie and just let it all out.. I know it was hard for her to comfort me cuz really what can you say! But she did an awesome job of making me feel better and talking about other subjects..I had a drink to calm my nerves.. I didn't get any sleep that night.. Yesterday I tried to keep as busy as possible to keep my mind going.. I took Kate to gymnastics and that was a good distraction.. Last night I was able to sleep more but still tossed and turned all freaking night.. Today my mom is taking off work and taking me shopping and to lunch.. And if the weather holds I will be going back to her house to dye her hair.. That will take care of today!!! Still waitng for my hubby to call to let me know he is ok.. I want to hear it from his mouth. I am going insane just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: