Thursday, April 3, 2008

More distractions for us both!

I am finally somewhat ok. Theresa called and My hubby and everybody else are ok..!!!I can breathe for a sec.. He still hasn't called but I will take this for now. Thank god!!!!! So I am trying to keep us both as busy as possible.
Well I have been taking Kate to any place I find for her to do stuff! Right now she is in gymnastics. I found the bouncy place. She will also be going to camp this summer and if we can swimming lessons.. Well I found this place called firehouse pottery.. We had actually done this back in Hawaii.. Well I did it. We did some stuff for our family like coffee mugs and picture frames.. When we did it she was very little.. This time she is old enough to enjoy it. She picked out a piggy bank to paint.. Boy this isn't going to be your average piggy bank.. The colors she picked and how she painted it well lets just say it will be a unique bank.. Well she had a blast the only thing she had trouble with was understanding to wait a week to get it back.. They have to like cook it and put some kind of gloss around it.. So it will take 5 to 7 days.. She wanted to bring the piggy bank home so bad.. Other than that she loved it. It was nice to just sit there and watch her paint.. It was like quiet time for me.. This is my goal this summer is to find as much as she can handle to do... I think it helps both of us to pass the time..Stay tuned for the pics of the finished piggy bank..

Here is one pic of her painting!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
This is almost at the end.. Can you see all the pretty colors!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

you really are staying busy! i can't wait to see the finished product!