Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jello Time!

Today started off really well! Theresa texted me that the guys had left the ugly place. Well they are in a bad place over all but they left the worst place they've been to so far.. I am really hoping and crossing my fingers that it will be the last; but I have to be realistic and be prepared for it not being the last.. He called me yesterday and we talked for about a minute.. I am just happy to hear he is back.. Hopefully I will get a call real soon! Didn't do to much today hit a couple of stores bought some stuff for Kate and my friends.. Kate and I haven't done a whole lot in the past week or so except gymnastics and parents survival night! I made an appointment Monday afternoon to go tour a school for Kate.. The school is across the street from my apt complex.. I might start off at 2 days a week because she is going to summer camp for a week in July and 2 in Aug! I also might decide to put her in after Aug! We shall see.. Well after we got home we decided to make blue jello.. We went to walmart yesterday and they didn't have any premade cups and for some reason that is the only jello she eats.. So I bought some to make.. She was super excited.. Lately being in the kitchen is the most awesome thing for her..
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Here are some pics of her making jello!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
My mom kept her for the night Saturday to give me a break for one whole day! My mom has a humongous front and backyard.. Winter is pretty much over so Saturday after we had lunch together she took Kate to walmart and decided for her to plant her very first plant! My mom gave her a bean that started off in a jar and once it opened or blossomed (don't know what the correct term for that is) it had to be planted. Kate was very excited.. I wasn't able to get pics of her actually helping my mom plant some of the plants my mom bought or hers. But I was able to get pics of Kate watering her bean plant!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
We shall see how big it gets!

No comments: