Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another month down Baby!:)

I can't believe another month down! I can only hope this month will go by as fast as the last one did! I believe it will be July 21st that will be considered 7and 1/2 months down and half way there.Although my frg leader wrote on an email that half way there was in the middle of June! Something about if you add the days in 15 months and then divide them by 2 it would give you like the middle of June! I will have to look at the email closely and do the math! But any way month wise I consider it half way there this month!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The month started off OK I guess! I was just happy to start the month! Thursday i went to the galleria mall! I went looking for some old friends at a restaurant I use to work at. Bennigan's!!!! Kate and I went in for lunch. I happened to spot one of my old friends back from 1997! That is the year I starting working for Bennigan's! I hadn't sen him since 1999 after they closed the first one I worked at. I asked to be seated in his section! His surprise when he came and asked what I wanted to drink! Old times! There was another old friend working there from the last Bennigan's I worked at before going to Hawaii! I should of got pictures of all us but with all the excitement and catching up it totally slipped my mind! DAMN!! I will take some next time! That mall is huge! 3 floors and miles and miles of stores. Kate and I walked around for 3 hours never hitting the same store twice! It also has an ice skating ring! I almost took Kate in it but I didn't feel brave enough to hold her on my own. Maybe when Leo gets home! Here is a pic of Kate near the weird waterfall in the middle of the mall!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
The 4th was pretty boring for us. The day started off raining which made it even more boring. Those kinda of days you just want to spend in bed! We did go out and rent movies and I was really bad and had food from California Pizza kitchen for dinner. So good and so bad at the same time! So Kate and I just watched movies together and ate pizza! At night we had front row seats from my porch to the fireworks. I live on the second floor which made it even more fun to watch! Kate and enjoyed it and thought the fireworks were awesome!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Yesterday Kate received her first letter for lending her Papa for this deployment! She was thrilled that Scooby Doo himself wrote her a letter. She loves Scooby Doo! The letter is now on the fridge hanging up with tons of magnets! Thank you!!!!!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

YAY! 7 months down!!!
Time is flying ... R&R is right around the corner .. BOW CHICKA WOW WOW.
LOL