Wednesday, August 6, 2008

8 months down baby!!!

7 months to go!!!!! Another bleeping month down of this friggin deployment! I will say July flew by and left just a trail of smoke. Well at least for me it did! I was so busy I am surprised my head wasn't lost in the process! LOL! I am just grateful for another month out of the way and R&R around the corner! We are past the half way marker and it feels great! I hope this month flies by as well! Come on R&R!!!!!




Today was Kate's wellbaby check! Not a baby anymore by all means! My poor Kate got a total of 5 shots today! 4 on one leg and 1 on another! I wasn't in the room because I just couldn't do it. Luckily my mom said she would stay with her and Kate does better with out me anyway! I heard her scream from across the hall. My poor baby!!! She did good today considering the trauma from this morning! She went to camp today and was in bed at 8:30! I just hope my mom is close by for her shots next year!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Taking her blood pressure!! It was actually pretty high for her age!! But she was very nervous from being there. She already knew what she was going for! I tried to coach her for it all week like I did the dentist! My mom even bought her a special present if she did good with the shots!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
We never got stuff like this!!! LOL!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

YAY 8 months down!
time to start counting DOWN instead of up!!
i am not looking forward to rachel's shots next month at all =(