Friday, August 8, 2008

Spa Day for Kate!

I had planned for Kate to go to a kid's spa for her birthday on Tuesday! I had to reschedule it for today because of Edouard. I have to say it was awesome! I loved it and so did Kate. It's only for kids up to 16! She was only going in for a manicure & pedicure but they had a special package deal! It inlcuded mani,pedi,facial,hair do, makeup and a massage on hands and feet! We were there for almost 2 hours! I've never been to spa before but my 4 year old daughter has! HAHAHA!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Her hair came out so good they took pics of her to put in their album! They have an album of the things they do and Kate will be in it! YAY!!!!



They started off with the mani and then they did her hair. After they did her pedi and massage. While doing pedi they did her facial and at the end was the makeup! This place was awesome and there will more visits to come!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

that is so cool. why didn't we think of a spa for kids?
she looks sooo pretty with her all done =) is she all destressed after her trip to the spa? lol