Monday, August 4, 2008

Here we go again!!!

Another tropical storm in the gulf. Tropical storm Edouard churning in the gulf! This one we are a little concerned about because of it's path. It's expected to come directly towards our area. Landfall expected sometime tomorrow morning. It is also expected to strengthen to a weak category 1 hurricane. I hit the local walmart last night and bought my supplies. Now we just pray for no major damage and just a lot of rain. We do need the rain. The part that upsets me about all this is tomorrow is my daughter's birthday! I guess you can say we will never forget this birthday if anything major happens.(hopefully not) Not that we forget any of our kids birthdays but I guess this one will stand out! LOL! Pray for us and I will keep everyone updated as long as I have power!

No comments: