Friday, August 1, 2008

August starts with a break! Ouch!

What a way to start this month. I started the day by getting poked in the arm for blood. Which I am usually very good with needles but this actually hurt and the tape the woman put on me was like friggin super glue. I had my mom rip it off because I couldn't! It hurt!!! The day gets better! HAHA!!

I invited my brother to come swimming in the pool at my apartments to relax and get out of this friggin heat! We were having a good time I really wasn't getting in the water because of my hair! I stayed on the steps and relaxed! Well I went to grab Kate's beach ball and thought there was a step beneath me. Well there wasn't !!!! So I went down and went down hard!!! Most of my weight went to the toes and I broke one. I broke the middle toe in the right foot! Very painful! What a wonderful way to end the day! I started off with pain and ended the day with even more pain! LOL! But I am being optimistic this month will be great! Great things happening this month! Kate's Birthday is this Tuesday!!!! Hubby will be leaving Iraq to come home at the end of this month! YAY!!!
So today was just like wake up it's August! Hopefully my toe won't take long to heal! Well what a crazy way to start this month.

I would of taken a picture but it looks very gross. Cropping it didn't help make it look better! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i still can't believe you broke your toe. take it easy for a few days, you definitely want it well by the time leo gets home =)

Unknown said...

hope your toe feels better soon! i a sure it really hurt OUCH!