Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Advanced!

Kate was moved to the advanced class today! I was in shock. Good shock! Yesterday she was able to swim across 10 feet all by herself! YAY!!!!!So today when she got to class her teacher took her over to the advanced class. I don't know if she will be able to handle it because she still can't stand in the water like the other kids. The other kids in this class are ages 8 and up. I am still very excited that she was able to swim across 10 feet by herself. I wish I would of had video of it but I forgot my camera yesterday and today she practiced other things. (Damn)! LOL! Tomorrow is the last day of Swim camp! She will still be going every Saturday until the first week of Sept! I am hoping Papa will be home in time to catch the last class! Cross my fingers!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Here she is in the middle of 4 feet swimming!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
These are the other kids in the class!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
I just thought this pic was cute!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Kate with her teacher Daniel!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

wow - go kate! maybe she can teach aidan and rachel to swim when she gets back =)

Unknown said...

Way to go Kate! She will be swimming with the fishes when you get back to Hawaii!