Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bellobration!

I took Kate to the circus for the first time today! Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey The Greatest Show On Earth Presents Bellobration! It was an awesome show that lasted over 2 hours on top of the open house show. Kate loved it. This is one of the few moments where I think it's good to be on the mainland for this kinda of stuff! And then I snap back in to reality because I missed the weather in Hawaii while standing in line to get in. HAHA! It was friggin hot today! I took a few pics with my camera phone because my smart self forgot my camera at home! (damn)!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Here is Kate in her inflatable booster seat!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
The nose came with the program book and she actually wanted to wear it! LOL!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
I tried to get a pic of the elephants but it didn't come out as well! (Damn again)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute. I LOVE the nose!!! I miss the circus! Looks and sounds like you have a great time!

theresataylor said...

Did she love it?? It's the same one I took Jacob to, and he had a ball! We have the same pic with the nose!! Miss you guys!