Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kate's first Joke!

Well yesterday Kate comes up to me and said mama I say knock knock and you say who's there. I am like ok. So she puts the pillow in front of me and and she said knock knock and I said who's there. She said angus and I was like angus who. She said angus angus means but! LOL!!! Not funny but I was just impressed she said a joke. And I have no idea where she got the word angus from. I am pretty sure it was from a bk commercial or something like that! I know I sound silly but I am realizing my baby is growing up. I still can't believe she will be 4 in less than a month! Well I just wanted to share Kate's first joke with you guys! I am just sorry that Leo missed it.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

how funny! i'm afraid they get worse. aidan tells jokes but they're terrible, lol. it's still really cute though.