Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Princess Day at Chik-fil-a!

Yesterday Chick-fil-a hosted a princess day! Well really they had Cinderella and a table providing manicures for the little girls! It was so crowded I couldn't believe it. Kate loved it. Can you believe she was more scared of Cinderella then of the cow. HAHAHA! She blew my mind away with that. She would not take a pic with Cinderella. I had to bribe her with getting the nails done and then she would have to go get a pic. I finally got a picture. After that she wanted to go and say Hi to her every five minutes! Every Monday they host all kinds of events here. I like them because they are inside away from the friggin heat and they are just down the street from me!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Cinderella and Kate after she got her nails done!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Showing off her manicure!

No comments: