Friday, July 18, 2008

Guppies to Puppies!

Guppies to puppies was the theme this week at Kate's camp! Her gymnastics school is having weekly camps for the entire summer! I enrolled her in 3 total! This was her first week! She loved it. She was there from 1-4 everyday this week. Not to mention I had a blast as well.LOL! They had a variety of animals come and visit the kids and people from shelters and pet stores came to visit as well. I just love the fact of Kate being a social child. She used to be so shy and cry when ever I would leave her with someone! She is still kinda of shy when she first meets you. But it is a different kinda of shy. I have to say I feel very accomplished in that department. Before I use to feel that I had not socialized her enough and I did wrong by keeping her home for 3 years! But I am making up for that this year! Her next weeks of camp are in August. Next week she starts swimming camp and she will do that for the next 2 weeks on top of her swimming lessons on Saturday! I am going to be exhausted when this month is over.
Here are some pics of camp!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Yesterday they had guinea pigs come visit!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Here is a closer pic of guinea pigs!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
This dog was so cute with his sleeveless top and glasses. He never took the glasses off!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Here are some of the crafts they did also!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

how cute! i wish they had day camps like that here. i love the dog w/the glasses.
she's gonna be a social butterfly before you know it.

Unknown said...

very cute! i wish they had something like that here too. they probably do, but i am sure they aren't free and i am CHEAP! LOL looks like she has had a great time!