Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy weekend!

The weekend was pretty busy for us! Well I tried to keep us busy as possible. Don't know why if this month is going to be busy as hell.

On Friday I took my mom for her 6 week check up. It's been 6 weeks already! WOW! Kate hasn't been an any kind of activities for about 3 weeks so I decided to take her to play putt putt! We took her once back in Hawaii but she wasn't even 2 then! So this was like her first real time! She loved it! It was friggin hot but totally worth it.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Here are some pics of her!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Saturday was her first swimming lesson! I enrolled her last month in this swimming program. She did really good! She is doing so much better around new people! She loved the swimming class. I don't have any pics because you watch them on a TV in a different room. It's better this way so the kids will have no distractions from us! The best part of this is it is an indoor pool. Rain or shine class won't be canceled. She has four 1 hour classes total! Yes this is on top of her swim camp for 2 weeks. That starts the week after this week!
Tomorrow she starts another camp at her gymnastics school! She will go this whole week from 1-4. I am stoked for the couple of hours I will have to myself! But that will be a whole new different blog!
Today was a typical Sunday! I went to my moms and hung out with family. I am looking forward to this week! YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love putt putt! I wish they had better courses here.
She's going to be swimming like a fish by the time you guys get back to Hawaii.