Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Day!

Today was a busy busy day! I started off today buy taking Kate to swimming camp that lasted for an hour! We rushed home to shower and eat. I took Kate to gymnastics camp! After I dropped her off I was off to the Dr myself. By this time I am exhausted. I was at the Dr's for an hour. (very unpleasant of course). As if that wasn't enough she wanted blood from me. Great! Another half an hour taken away. Not to mention my trip to the pharmacy and target. OMG! Today was run around all day! I was able to come home and relax for about 40 minutes and then run run until about 6:30! And my day started at 8am! I have been busy but not like this. I am glad this day is over!
Kate's camp theme this week is magic week. They had a local magician come over and perform for the kids today. I managed to sneak some pics before it was over!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: